Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ribbon Rose Shoe Clips



I just had to share our latest creation! We started making these roses for our new 2010 Bridal line, but they are not just for brides. This is a picture of a pair of sandals I found at the grocery store for $1.99. They had a very large and cheap plastic rhinestone in the center. I loved the color and style, so why not customize them. I added a coordinating ribbon rose shoe clip in silver. I love my new sandals. These go great with black, white, navy...all colors. Give your shoes a makeover, I did and I love the new look.

Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Can you lead me to where the rosettes are sold? They are so beautiful . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer,

    Isn't it amazing what a little bit of accessorizing can do? Those are so cute.

    Vera
    Olivia Paige

    ReplyDelete